A Bible Belt beauty shares her shallowest and not so thoughts.

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Gobble Gobble Gobble!!!

I was driving home from a friend's house this morning. I had the windows rolled down, blasting music, having a good ol' time. Up ahead of me everybody is breaking and slowing down to about 30mph (in a 45) because there was a police officer nearby. The officer gets in the turning lane, and I, being sick of stupid people do a zig-zag around them about 5mph over the speed limit. I'm thinking 'Hey, it's just a cop, no need to freak out. And he's turning left anyways.'

Next thing I know, the officer gets out of the turning lane and is behind me, and I'm like "shit!"

Then the blue lights.

Now I'm really like "SHIT!!"

I pull down a side street and am looking for my driver's license with no luck when all of a sudden two hands slam down on my door (where the window is rolled down) and I hear "Happy Thanksgiving!!!" It was my friend Charles who was on duty. I was like "OH MY GOD!! You scared the SH*T out of me!!" I got out of the car and gave him a hug and had a good laugh with him.

There is an upside to having cop friends but there are dangers too! Their pranks are almost heart attack inducing!!

Happy Turkey Day!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Antonio from Italy said...

I'm late, but Happy Thanksgiving Day!
You friend has been a big prankster...
You made me recall the time when I pulled over in Ireland because police stopped me because I was using my camera while driving.
I thought I was doomed, but they let me go. I learned the lesson!!!

7:26 AM

 
Blogger Antonio from Italy said...

Lisa, thanks a lot for the very interesting link you posted to me, I love this kind of stories :-)
Check this one out, it's very similar
http://ancatdubh.splinder.com/post/6452876
Cheers!

5:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home