A Bible Belt beauty shares her shallowest and not so thoughts.

Sunday, October 08, 2006

confucious say

Once again, it only took four days to find a new job, got hired last night. Yee-haw! Back in the bar business again, somebody shoot me. please.

postscript: I ended up finding a house painting job, so I didn't have to go back to the bar business after all. Phew. Then that didn't work out, and I quite possibly have a job at a paint and autobody shop. So excited!

postcript 2: Back at the bar afterall. At least there's something to fall back on. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Antonio from Italy said...

Welcome back, Lisa!
I visit regularly your blog waiting for updates :-)
Well, glad for your new job.
I'll look forward for some nice story about your cat :-)

3:14 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home