A Bible Belt beauty shares her shallowest and not so thoughts.

Thursday, November 16, 2006

I am shocked! I actually respect the people I work for! The last three bartending gigs I had were a nightmare because of faulty management. They were either paranoid drug addicts, drunks, backstabbers, and hopelessly stupid rednecks or all of the above. My new bosses are professional businessmen who recognize our hard work. It's great!

My six year old niece came up with what is (in my opinion) a brilliant Knock-Knock joke. My bro originally posted it here but I want to post it as well for my buddies to see. (I'm a proud auntie)


Knock Knock

Who's There?

Orange Squirt.

Orange Squirt who?

I said Orange Squirt. Are you deaf?





HaHa! I have the greatest niece!

2 Comments:

Blogger Antonio from Italy said...

I foresee that your niece's career will be all downhill :-)))

8:19 AM

 
Blogger lisa said...

oh but she's a smarta*ss!!! A little smarta*s goes a long way! She's definitely theatrical and I think that's a good thing.

10:13 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home