A Bible Belt beauty shares her shallowest and not so thoughts.

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

time is on my side

My new boss didn’t put me on the schedule this week, I’m raging, but what can I do? I’m wanting to go somewhere else but there aren’t many places to bartend around here. So I’m thinking I’ll wait it out. In the meantime, I’ve become obsessed with the blogsphere, and have been using most of my free time to check out blogs, and look for ways I can customize mine. We’ll see what happens.

Something I've found that really lifts my spirits when I need it, is to read an old novel. Like "The Secret Garden" and "Jane Eyre." My good moods have been a norm for me recently, so I can't explain why I've been on this Jane Austen kick. I just love her writing. As of right now, in “Pride and Prejudice”, Mr.Darcy just gave Elizabeth his letter explaining the rumors about him. It’s getting juicy (I say as I rub my hands together). Her stories really make me smile. It’s light-hearted and effortless reading, which makes me fall in love with the characters, and brings out the romantic in me. Ahh, Love.
Well, 19th century warped sense of propriety love, but Love none the less.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home