A Bible Belt beauty shares her shallowest and not so thoughts.

Monday, August 15, 2005

Laughter, Hope

My best friend introduced me to the Happy Bunny cartoons. They've been the new editions to my collection of rude T-shirts. I love on-the-edge-humor mainly because I love seeing the reactions from people. I once passed around a Sacred Heart of Jesus picture with caption "Even Jesus Hates You..." at a redneck bar I worked at, and boy did these God-fearing (drunkard/junkie) Southerners get pissed off! Their reactions made me laugh even harder. Anyways, while browsing some blogs, I came across Little Miss Pissy Pants' blog and she had a Happy Bunny quiz posted in her links.

Here's my result:



you are the "you suck, and that's sad"
happy bunny. you're truthful, but can be a bit
brutal.


which happy bunny are you?
brought to you by Quizilla


It's pretty right on.



I’ve decided that I will try to move earlier than planned (Jan. 2006). I want a new life NOW. Since I don’t have the funds now, it’ll be a couple months time (and no spending in between) to just get the basics I need for a move. I know that problems follow you, but I see the move as extra incentive for me to start implementing all the changes I envision for myself. I am so dissatisfied with my current state of being, and habits, and acquaintances (not talking about my friends-you know who you are and know I love you). I hate being in limbo. Between schools. Between Jobs (newest job is over- that’s a record for me only 12 hours on the job). There’s so much that I long to do for myself, but I always get lazy or procrastinate or talk myself out of it. Like quitting smoking. Start Exercising. I see this bright and shining life that is just in reach for me, and I know implicitly that I will never get there if I don’t take action.

Who do I want to be? I want to be a financially independent and secure woman. I want toned arms and toned abs. I want to be able to run more than 2 yards without losing my breath. I want to throw wonderful dinner parties in my elegant and eclectic but comfortable home. I want to be that aunt/friend/daughter/woman who always sends you a card on your birthday and other special occasions. I want to make more good choices in my life and be a valuable member of my family/friends/community. I want to be successful in my career endeavors- to be a theatre techie and history buff. I want to be surrounded by down-to-earth, intelligent, dignified, honest, fun, open-minded, quirky, happy and engaging people. I want a whole library of Bollywood films along with a room filled with full bookshelves. I want to laugh more. Shop more. Cook more. Dance more.

I’ll get there. No matter how long it takes, or how many times I catch myself being lazy. Hope always gives me something to smile about.

3 Comments:

Blogger ..Sue...Zette... said...

I WANT ONE!!!

7:10 PM

 
Blogger lisa said...

They are SO FUNNY! KOHL'S has a collection of their tees. My fav being "Boys are funny when they try to think."

7:32 PM

 
Blogger The Humanity Critic said...

Just passing through, I'm digging the blog by the way..

1:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home