A Bible Belt beauty shares her shallowest and not so thoughts.

Saturday, February 09, 2008

10 wierd facts

I was tagged on myspace to complete this list. I had fun with these reminiscings and realizations, so thought I'd add it here too. (Tag, you're it, for anyone reading this)

1. I have a mild fear of stairs. Falling to my death on them, falling and hurting myself badly on them (2 weeks ago), and being chased up them (all you have to do is stand at the bottom while I am walking up and make it sound as if you are running after me and I will bolt to the nearest room and lock myself in it, thanx to my bro Paul)

2. I often talk in my sleep. I wake up still talking but can't shut that part of the brain off for a second, and can't prevent myself from finishing the sentence. So I wake up going "it's on the beach you a**hole!" and I'm like whoa, what was that all about?

3. One of my guilty pleasures is pork skins. It's embarassing for me to admit it, and to buy them ( I'm thinking "YES, I'm a big redneck…")

4. My childhood dream careers were fashion design and archeology. I wish I had remained with either one of those dreams. I find myself fascinated, once again, with both.

5. A friend of mine once threw about twenty bottle rockets into a bonfire, and I was among the 15 or so people who ran away leaving our wheelchair-bound paraplegic friend sitting five feet away from the fire. AND I love a good ol' fashioned bottlerocket fight.

6. I have this toothpaste thing. I can't stand toothpaste that foams up too much, but hate it when it's too pasty and feels like you're just smearing it around on your teeth. The toothpaste companies discontinue toothpaste so much that I end up in a perpetual state of finding my favorite toothpaste. Drives me nuts twice a day.

7. I often curse myself for my ability to see both sides of the equation. It leaves me a suffering piggy-in-the-middle because I try to please everybody. I should learn to say screw everyone else's P.O.V., It's all about me.

8. If I were forced to make the decision of sleeping with one of the presidential candidates (even if by now they've dropped out of the race), it would be…..this is so sick because they are all repugnant in their own special way……maybe based on looks (this is so sick, I'm picturing their sex face- eewww!) in this order…Romney, Huckabee, Biden. Based on testoserone levels…..I'd have to be blindfolded….Giuliani and McCain. Fred Thompson is so nasty I wouldn't touch him with a ten foot pole. If Hilary weren't so bulldog-faced I'd say that I'd switch teams, it's that bad, but oh well. (here's the url to seeing what they all look like: http://youdecide08.foxnews.com/candidates/) Nasty!

9. I was never jealous of beautiful, buxom, have-it-all (such a myth) women until I hit about 25yrs old. I never envied "sexy" women until then. I didn't care about that. I don't watch VH1's '100 Sexiest Hollywood Bodies' because I know that it will make me feel inadequate and need to be changed, when I'm really awesome already. AND in all reality maybe 1% of women are perfect like that, and who wants to be wanted for purely physical worth anyways?

10. I know a lot of good music, but don't know the details. A good chunk of my musical knowledge lies in solely songs themselves. I know a song, but couldn't tell you the artist or album or name of the song. This comes from stealing my oldest brother's mixed cassette tapes after he moved out. Oh well, it's all about the music anyways, isn't it? (Thank you James for both my initiation to good music, and the influence to be open to all kinds of music)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home