A Bible Belt beauty shares her shallowest and not so thoughts.

Thursday, October 11, 2007

I opened a fortune cookie I’ve been waiting to eat. I was in the middle of writing myself some cliff notes for a serious conversation I need to have. I do believe in helpful coincidences, so I was curious as to what my fortune would be, would it coincide with my current circumstances? There wasn’t a fortune in the cookie. I checked each half and the wrapper, no fortune. And ironically enough, I can’t help but think that it means a little something. The only thing I got outta that cookie was a sweet mouth, and some crumbs on my bare, expanded belly. Quite a jiggly belly according to my pokings, I think that’s the first time I’ve ever said something like that. I think that was my beef with chinese vegatables telling me that the truth is within myself, not within a cookie.

1 Comments:

Blogger Antonio from Italy said...

The truth is out there!
This reminds me something ;-)

5:41 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home