A Bible Belt beauty shares her shallowest and not so thoughts.

Sunday, November 20, 2005

So, it’s a lazy Sunday and I’m drinking beer and trying to find something to watch on t.v. ( while I’m online too, hmmmm) I love the info buttons, helps you figure out if you want to watch a flick or not, or let’s you know if you’ve seen that episode of C.S.I. yet. It tends to save you some grief, because there are some movies you know you don’t want to watch if certain red-flag names appear.... Merideth Baxter, Woody Allen, Cher, John Stamos, Chuck Norris, Arnold Schwarzeneger (even though I used to LOVE the Terminator movies, and wouldn’t put it past myself to watch Terminator 2 again...or Junior…haha j/k ) , Sylvester Stallone, Morgan Fairchild, Madonna, Keanu Reeves. I’m sure there are others. Actually, positive. Right now I’m watching “Two Gun Lady” a fifties Western, there isn’t much on the tube, except Laguna Beach and like oh my god! she didn’t invite Jessica to her party!?! (I only read the info button- I swear!) (Well, I caught myself flipping back ONCE because I’m a reality T.V. junkie, but within a minute’s viewing I once again realized that OH MY GOD! It’s not reality.) And we’re not getting into a ‘what is reality anyways?’ shpeel. I’m a fan of sharp-shooting females yeah yeah! Femme Fatale! Allright, so that's my wisdom for the day- don't take for granted the info buttons your cable carrier gives you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home