A Bible Belt beauty shares her shallowest and not so thoughts.

Friday, November 04, 2005

Evil Andy

Andy found a mug shot of me from when I was 18. I'd tell you how he found it, but I'd have to kill you. So, in the spirit of self-loathing (in which I am completely immersed these days) and having a good laugh at oneself, I have decided (and promised) to use it as my profile picture. Lap it up while you can because in one week the picture will self destruct.

I'm feeling the full force of worrying about finances, today's bills- as well as how I'm going to accomplish my short-term goals. I was driving down the road the other day listening to The Retro-plex on 99X, and the song "I'm An Adult Now" by The Pursuit of Happiness came on. Never heard it before, it cracked me up, and hit home too. 'I don't get drunk despite you, I get drunk because I want to....' 'I don't put chemicals in my body any more...' There was also stuff about going to work (money), not staying out late etc.

I'm going job hunting now. I've got a couple prospects to follow up, and going to just put myself out there. Adios

3 Comments:

Blogger James G. said...

Join the army...Do you a world of good.

7:27 AM

 
Blogger lisa said...

Oh I don't think I could do that, but yeah it's always an alternative.

7:39 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OOOH. I forgot I did that!. :)

12:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home