A Bible Belt beauty shares her shallowest and not so thoughts.

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

One of my favorite people, Andy, just started a blog. The dude's hysterical. And if it weren't for him I would have had more conniption-fits at work than I did. Although telling your boss to kiss your ass is fun.

Here's a little commentary on what my exboss is like. Some background: I quit because he kept giving me shitty monday nights expecting me to be grateful, while the girl(slurp slurp on the boss' jimmy) I helped train into bartending 2 weeks ago, me being a 3year veteran in the business, has friday and saturday nights. This incident happened to Andy just last night:

"When you get a text message from your boss that says, "the sales just don't make sense, Call me tomorrow for your new job description" What do you think????? Me either. .... It catches you off guard when he has you doing all of the paperwork, now all of a sudden he is a fucking rocket scientist at figuring out what the bar should have sold, based on the amount of people at the bar..... It can't be the lousy owner, or the ingenius idea of not marketing, it has to be the best employees stealing from him. GRRRRR."
Andy's site is here.

My love goes out to Andy, as we established last night- he is the last of the Mohicans, the longest serving employee of that bar. He's going to need a lot of strength, and maybe a bottle of prozac, to withstand the ass-backwardness of that place and the incompetent owner.

3 Comments:

Blogger Antonio from Italy said...

Lisa, there's a mistake in the link, it appears to be the sum of your blogname and Andy's.
The correct one is:
http://www.laustandphound.blogspot.com/

I read it, seems interesting. I'll check it out every now and then.

Cheers!

2:53 AM

 
Blogger lisa said...

So wierd! I went into to edit the post, and my address is not on the link. I'll mess with it a little more.

3:08 PM

 
Blogger lisa said...

aahhh, I didn't put http:// in front of it.

3:10 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home