A Bible Belt beauty shares her shallowest and not so thoughts.

Saturday, September 03, 2005

Well the eyeballs are back to normal. It was an unfortunate accident involving Visine and contact lenses.

I skimmed over the headlines today to see if there is any new news about the gulf. I saw one, and didn't want to read it because it sounds like hogwash, but it said that a civil rights leader said there were reports that the black disaster victims are eating corpses. That just sounds bad. Why would a civil rights leader say something that looks bad on an entire race? Maybe to make things seem that much worse for them down in the gulf, to invoke more drama and more sympathy. It doesn't work for me- I don't believe it. It hasn't been that long since they've eaten, people die of thirst much quicker than of hunger. Plus, yesterday I watched some footage that had dead bodies rotting in the sun, I don't think the conditions fare well for eating human corpses. Not that I'm an expert on the subject or anything.

Well, I'll be off to Camp Drunkass today. Probably will not have time to post until monday night or tuesday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home