A Bible Belt beauty shares her shallowest and not so thoughts.

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Well, I’m back from my weekend of duty at Camp Drunkass. I can’t really think of anything too interesting to say about it all, didn’t do too bad moneywise. We will be hosting a ladies jello wrestling event this coming Thursday, I think it will be really funny. I’m a bit ambiguos about how I feel about it, on the one hand I think ‘ah, it’s just entertainment’ and on the other hand I have to agree with my coworker Carla when she said that “It’s degrading.” I see her point, fifty or so drunk men staring at half naked chicks in jello isn’t anything to be celebrated. My other co-worker Jennifer decided to sign up, and she said she’s got conflicting ideas about it too, that her inner feminist is speaking to her about it. I entertained the idea of signing up, I’m actually pretty good at wreslting and getting drunk and rowdy, but my luck, I would be up against some haas that could kick my ass with her pinky finger. If I did it, I would want to win (a girl’s gotta have her pride), but the prospect of having no footing really doesn’t appeal to me. So, probably no, but I’ll be a spectator.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home