A Bible Belt beauty shares her shallowest and not so thoughts.

Friday, September 02, 2005

I look like Satan's illegitimate child today. One of my pupils has dilated to the size of a dime, and the other is all tiny and normal. I scare myself when I look in the mirror. Have you ever had that experience when you hear "Excuse me, miss?" and you turn around and that person is so ugly that it startles you? Yeah, that's me today. AND I have to go get my picture taken for my liquor license, my ugliness will be recorded for posterity. HaHa! At least I can scare the task force guys who go around checking the licenses.

On another note, I am in shock over the state of things in the gulf. I hardly know what to say. I could bitch about how bad the rescue effort is going, but why? It's too late isn't it? Dead bodies, fires, riots, starving children. It's really disheartening. So sad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home