A Bible Belt beauty shares her shallowest and not so thoughts.

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

I didn't know until saturday, but I'm on the schedule thru wednsday. I'm already wiped out physically. Pulled a double on sunday and had 50+ Atlanta Roller Derby girls come in for their monthly meeting. We weren't prepared, I was the only one working. I would have enjoyed myself if I had a couple waitresses. Those are my kind of chicks.

I'm am so happy these days, it's incredible. Not too much stress, steady work, no school. It's also wonderful watching our newest generation grow up. Those kids bring such a joy to us all, we are really blessed.

Well, I have so much more I could talk about, but I'm not fully awake yet. Plus I need to get ready to go. Adios

1 Comments:

Blogger Jerold Johnson said...

Hi Lisa,

You can help minizie the "robot" comment spam by going to your settings tab and make sure that you check the box for "verification"...

This way anyone commenting has to put in the generated word into the text box first, and supposedly the computers can't read the word.

The second thing is login into your blogger account, and then open your blog in a new window.
Then you can go to the article with comments and you should see a little trashcan show up by each comment. Just click that to delete any unwanted comment!

Thanks!
Jerold
http://www.Small-Business-Marketing.NET

2:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home