A Bible Belt beauty shares her shallowest and not so thoughts.

Friday, July 29, 2005

Slainte

I like Twenty Major's IRA Statement. I was in N.I. when the bank heist went down. Funny enough, before the headlines came out, I met a (we're whispering now) police officer (at a non-policeofficer-supporting pub), who told me they knew it was some IRA boys.

They ARE all a bunch of thugs anyways. And those in Americay who back/has backed these guys are thugs too. It's the same everywhere: Greed/Money/Prestige/Death to all those who get in the way.

I have to say though, that it is pretty f**ked up that the U.S. government didn't start making a big deal out of terrorism in the U.K. until this Bin Laden shit. We've had embassies and aircraft carrriers bombed, the U.K. has had years of bombings, and it took a thick-skinned "Anti-Humanitarian" Texas-man, to finally say 'We're not playing games with you guys anymore, stop killing our people.' But it is a fact that he wouldn't be pushing for world-wide anti-terrorism if the U.S. hadn't been hit.

I am Libertarian and a 'less government' fan, but if there is one thing I support my government taking over- it's the protection of it's people from mass murderers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home