A Bible Belt beauty shares her shallowest and not so thoughts.

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

After a few weeks of living in my mental sub-terrain, I find myself confident and refreshed. I've got to get back to the person I used to be. I’ve looked over what I’ve been up to lately, and the sum of it is not pretty. I’ve allowed myself to be negative for too long; and I’m sick of my laziness, messiness, the giving up and giving in. I’m also over superficial relationships of all descriptions, and had to separate myself. Subsequently, I have gotten closer to my family, and have learned a little bit about what compassion and love can do for us. I’m at a new beginning, and I feel grateful. Healthy living is becoming a focus, as well as a renewed interest in creative endeavors- writing and painting. It's great to actually take steps to change and not just talk about it. I'm very hopeful and can see this being a really good year for me. Sigh.......(a good one) Life life life

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

looking forward to a pretty good year :)..

4:05 AM

 
Blogger Antonio from Italy said...

It's a nice feeling you're living!
Live it up and do the best you can :-)

12:57 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home