A Bible Belt beauty shares her shallowest and not so thoughts.

Friday, December 30, 2005

I went to my friend Kris' Birthday dinner tonight at Istanbul Cafe here in Atlanta. It's her 23rd birthday. It was great!! I was a little leary because I do not like the spices used in Indian food, and I was afraid that maybe Turkish food had the same type of spices used and I wouldn't like it either. I loved it though, and the restaurant itself is amazing. The place is ornately decorated with tapestries and lamps and all kinds of beautiful things. We sat on pillows on the floor, and there was a belly dancer! She danced beautifully and balanced a sword on her hip and on her head. After the dinner we smoked out of hookahs, orange and grape tobacco. It was such a cool experience. We had a great time.

2 Comments:

Blogger Spacemonkeyjenn said...

I fucking love that place!!!

And one of the owners is REALLY hot too......

4:00 PM

 
Blogger lisa said...

A lot of those guys who work there are hot! Yeah, I really loved it too.

10:45 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home