A Bible Belt beauty shares her shallowest and not so thoughts.

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Great Weekend

Happy Birthday to me....
What a fun weekend! My friends are awesome! I'm a lucky girl.

Here's a pic of andy and I singing "Summer Nights" from "GREASE." Not the most flattering pic, but I had to post it.



We did some kamikaze kereoke, which is when the person doesn't know what they're about to sing, but have to sing it anyways. I picked out The Culture Club's "Do You Really Want to Hurt Me?" for andy. I haven't laughed that hard in a very long time, and his between the lyrics 'F-yous' made me laugh even harder. They made me sing an M&M song, "Guess who's back, back again...." HaHa It was great fun! Three cheers for public humiliation!

2 Comments:

Blogger Spacemonkeyjenn said...

Don't forget zombie...

9:00 AM

 
Blogger lisa said...

that's right! I forgot we sang that.

1:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home